Our team are pleased to announce we are re-opening on Monday 11th May for Osteopathy and Podiatry/Chiropody.
During the 6 weeks of lockdown we have been providing a virtual and phone consultation service to keep in touch with those in most need. We have also been working on a way to create a safe environment for when face-to-face consultations resume. The new measures we are putting in place are as follows:
1. If you are experiencing any symptoms of cold or flu such as a sore throat, cough or fever please DO NOT attend your appointment. Please call to let us know and to rearrange your appointment for a later date. We reserve the right to refuse to treat you if we believe you are putting our staff and other patients at risk.
2. We are treating all patients, however if you are a ‘high risk’ person such as immunocompromised; have pre-existing medical conditions or are over 70 you should follow World Health Organisation advice and stay at home unless completely necessary.
3. All patients when entering the clinic must wash their hands or use the hand sanitiser provided before seeing their clinician.
4. As an extra precaution we will be taking temperatures with a contactless thermometer on your arrival. Your temperature must be below 37.8°C.
5. There will be limited clinicians on duty at any one time to limit the number of patients and staff in the clinic. This may mean there are limited appointment spaces – please bear with us during this time.
6. For your protection, our clinicians will be wearing surgical face masks and protective gowns during treatment. If you feel more comfortable please feel free to wear your own face mask.
7. 15 minutes will be allocated between appointments to allow more time for cleaning and to support social distancing. This means appointment times will be more variable than previously. Please take note of your appointment confirmation and reminder text messages and emails.
8. Please do not arrive early for your appointment as this may lead to unnecessary contact. Please wait in your car until your exact appointment time.
9. When moving through the clinic please try to maintain social distancing measures wherever possible.
10. Card payments are preferable in these circumstances.
11. Feel free to bring your own towel with you for more comfort during your treatment.
12. We are continuing our virtual and phone consultations for those that prefer not to attend the clinic in person - you can view these by clicking here.
We ask everyone attending the clinic to adhere to these new measures to keep you, our staff and the other patients safe.
Other face-to-face services, including Pilates and Massage, will resume at a later date. Please keep an eye out for future emails and social media posts. Please feel free to contact us on 01634 403 403 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope you continue to stay well and safe
David Kennett and Chris Allen