Hot Stone Massage: Luxury or necessity?
Many associate a Hot Stone Massage with the intense feeling of relaxation it provides and may not realise that there are long terms, lasting benefits.
We would like to prove that a Hot Stone Massage is actually a necessity to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Many associate a hot stone massage with the intense feeling of relaxation it provides and may not realise that there are long terms, lasting benefits.
So if you need justification for your partner, parents or children for having a Hot Stone Massage, then here are the top reasons why:
- The gentle muscle manipulation helps to relive pain and aches especially for those who suffer from back or muscle pain.
- If you are experiencing a poor quality of sleep then this may help through the intense relaxation techniques used.
- Stress affects us all in different ways and can have a direct impact on our overall health and well-being. A hot stone massage is one of the most effective ways to help relieve stress by offering quality relaxation time for you.
- The heat in the stones enables the muscles to loosen and relax making it easier for deep tissue manipulation.
- The massage is a powerful detoxifying and invigorating treatment that helps release unhealthy toxins from your body powerful and can help boost immunity.
- The stones are placed on key points of your body which helps improve blood circulation and energy flow. This in turn can give you an emotional boost and a positive outlook after the treatment.
- Research is suggesting that an increased number of doctors are recommending this as a medical treatment for conditions such as osteoarthritis, anxiety and musculoskeletal problems.
- This type of therapy may also support and ease recovery from injuries.
For more information please click here